User License Agreement
By downloading and/or installing VMF Fonts Fonts software you agree to
the following user license terms:
1. Each font is licensed for use on a single printer or output device in
conjunction with a maximum of 2 CPUs.
2. VMF Fonts Fonts software may not be copied or duplicated in any form
except for backup purposes.
VMF Fonts Fonts software may not be rented, leased, sublicensed,
redistributed or lent to another person or entity.
3. VMF Fonts Fonts software may not be returned or exchanged unless
defective. Defective software shall be replaced by the same software if
accompanied with purchase receipt and VMF Fonts Fonts is notified within
one week of purchase.
4. Any violation by you of this agreement shall cause this license to be
terminated. In the event of termination, and without limiting any other remedies
which may be available against you, you must immediately return the font
software to VMF Fonts Fonts and certify that no copy remains in your or
anyone else's possession.
5. VMF Fonts Fonts makes no warranties express or implied as to
merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. Without limiting
the forgoing, VMF Fonts Fonts shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect,
consequential, or incidental damages, including damages from loss of business
profits, business interruption, loss of business information, arising out of the use
or inability to use the product.
© 2010 VMF Fonts , All rights reserved