“Fluffy Ghost Ding” is intellectual property of Michela Ferretti (mecreativa.com) and is protected by copyright laws in many parts of the world.
“Fluffy Ghost Ding” may be downloaded and used free of charge for both personal and commercial use, as long as the usage is not racist or illegal. Personal use refers to all usage that does not generate financial income in a business manner, for instance:
- personal scrapbooking for yourself
- recreational websites and blogs for friends and family
- prints such as flyers, posters, t-shirts for churches, charities, and non-profit organizations
Commercial use refers to usage in a business environment, including:
- business cards, logos, advertising, websites, mobile apps for companies
- t-shirts, books, apparel that will be sold for money
- flyers, posters for events that charge admission
- freelance graphic design work
- anything that will generate direct or indirect income
“Fluffy Ghost Ding” may not be modified, altered, adapted or built upon without written permission by its respective author. This pertains all files within the downloadable font zip-file.
“Fluffy Ghost Ding” may be converted to other formats such as WOFF, SVG or EOT webfonts, as long as the font is not modified in any other way, such as changing names or altering individual glyphs.
While “Fluffy Ghost Ding” may freely be copied and passed along to other individuals for private use as its original downloadable zip-file, it may not be sold or published without written permission by its respective author.
“Fluffy Ghost Ding” may be embedded into an application such as a web- or mobile app, independant of the number of the application users, as long as the application does not distribute it, such as offering it as a download.