LastNote is the intellectual property of its respective author, provided it is original, and is protected by copyright laws in many parts of the world.
LastNote may be downloaded and used free of charge for both personal and commercial use, as long as the usage is not racist or illegal. Personal use refers to all usage that does not generate financial income in a business manner, for instance:
- personal scrapbooking for yourself
- recreational websites and blogs for friends and family
- prints such as flyers, posters, t-shirts for churches, charities, and non-profit organizations
Commercial use refers to usage in a business environment, including:
- business cards, logos, advertising, websites, mobile apps for companies
- t-shirts, books, apparel that will be sold for money
- flyers, posters for events that charge admission
- freelance graphic design work
- anything that will generate direct or indirect income
LastNote may not be modified, altered, adapted or built upon without written permission by its respective author. This pertains all files within the downloadable font zip-file.
LastNote may be converted to other formats such as WOFF, SVG or EOT webfonts, as long as the font is not modified in any other way, such as changing names or altering individual glyphs.
While LastNote may freely be copied and passed along to other individuals for private use as its original downloadable zip-file, it may not be sold or published without written permission by its respective author.
LastNote may be embedded into an application such as a web- or mobile app, independant of the number of the application users, as long as the application does not distribute LastNote, such as offering it as a download.
LastNote is offered 'as is' without any warranty. The respective author of LastNote shall not be liable for any damage derived from using this typeface. By using LastNote you agree to the terms of this license.